Please ensure that all uniform is clearly named with an indelible ink pen or label.
Our school colours are navy and grey. Jumpers, Fleeces, Polo Shirts, T-shirts, Book/Shoe Bags with the school logo.
- Navy sweatshirts, jumpers, school fleece or cardigans with school logo preferred (no hooded jumpers).
- White shirts, blouses and polo shirts (no football shirts or sweatshirts with commercial logos).
- Charcoal grey skirts or dresses with blue and white check (approximately knee length).
- Charcoal grey trousers (no jeans or trousers with a logo).
- In inclement weather, children should come to school in a waterproof coat.
- Charcoal grey shorts to the knee
- A pair of black school shoes.
- A pair of outdoor shoes (preferably trainers, black or dark – no bright laces) appropriate for running around.
- All shoes should have backs.
- White, black or grey socks or tights (plain no patterns).
Jewellery and Make-up
- Wrist watches are allowed.
- Small stud earrings allowed which must be taped for PE (although we prefer no earrings).
- No make-up allowed including nail varnish and temporary tattoos.
- The school reserves the right to ask for any piece of jewellery to be removed.
- If hair is long enough to be put in a ponytail, it should be tied back. This includes fringes.
- Extreme hairstyles such as Mohicans or shaved tramlines/patterns are not allowed, or coloured or dip-dyed hair.
- Hair accessories should be kept to a minimum and in the school colours.
- Head scarves should be navy blue.
- Black shorts.
- Plain white t-shirt (not the top worn for the rest of the day).
- Footwear – bare feet (inside) or trainers (outside).
- In cold weather, children may bring a plain sweatshirt and plain jogging bottoms for outdoor P.E.
- Kits should be kept in a draw string P.E. bag and taken home weekly and each holiday to be washed.
As stated by the swimming pool. Children wearing anything inappropriate or not sticking to the rules below will be asked to leave the pool by the swimming pool staff.
- Girls are required to wear a full one piece costume (no bikinis).
- Swimming trunks (long legged shorts that fall below the knee are NOT suitable for swimming lessons).
- All jewellery must be removed before coming to school. If earrings cannot be removed, children must be sent in with a swimming cap.
- All verruca’s need to be treated and covered with a swimming sock.
- Long hair should be tied back and or a swimming cap worn.
If you have any questions or would like further clarification, please see our uniform policy or speak to someone in the main office.